How to reduce stretch marks from the body is one of the most asked question online. There are numerous methods but here are some proven methods.
It is possible to see serious cracks on the body of men as well as women. One of the biggest causes of cracks you’re trying to reduce is genes. Another reason for stretch marks is to gain and lose weight quickly. Stretch marks that occur in women, especially during pregnancy, are entirely due to this reason. The rapid growth of the body during puberty can also cause stretch marks. Sometime drugs and alcohol may also causes these stretch marks.
Reduce Stretch Marks by Changing your Habits
- First of all, start by accepting the fact that it is difficult to completely eliminate the formation of stretch marks in your body.
- One of the ways to alleviate stretch marks is to exercise. Since the body becomes more flexible thanks to exercise, regular exercise movements are effective in fighting stretch marks. Since exercise is essential to protect your health, starting the fight against stretch marks with this step will allow you to achieve effective results in every respect.
- Consuming foods that will be good for your body is among the ways to reduce stretch marks. Since foods rich in protein and high in vitamins C and E reduce the formation of cracks, it is possible to support the elasticity of your skin with what you eat.
- Every body needs care differently and so you should understand that and take care accordingly.
- You can also use dry brushing to keep proper blood circulation
Natureal Recipies and Proven methods
Lets learn the proven methods and the application.
- Almond oil is used in many recipes as it provides flexibility and tightening of the body. Mix half a glass of almond oil with a quarter glass of olive oil and gently massage the cracked area. When you apply it regularly, you will notice that the cracks are reduced!
- We must say that coconut oil and cocoa butter are also ideal for stretch marks. Mix half a glass of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of cocoa butter and apply it to your body every night. So you can take advantage of the skin regeneration accelerating power of coconut oil!
- Although consuming sugar is harmful to health, it can be beneficial in combating cracks. Mix 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of almond oil to form a paste. Massage your body in circular motions and wash it off after waiting for 15 minutes. You can repeat this recipe three times a week.